Thursday, March 10, 2011

Long winter

and I haven't felt like doing any photography. Hopefully my mood will change when flowers start blooming. Today, however, I got an email from Alien Skin stating they had a 30% sale, so since it's raining and I haven't anything better to do....... spend some money.

Below are images that was taken in West Virginia last fall, about 100 years ago. At least it feels like that long ago. Snap Art 2 is kindof fun. Now I can pretend I have an iPhone with more apps than a person can count.


The above had one of the medium oil brush presets applied. Dolly Suds.


I believe the above had impasto, or portrait applied, giving it a slightly different texture. I wasn't satisfied with my processing of this image before, but now I think I can make something out it.


Douglas Falls area.


First falls below Blackwater Lodge. Greg and Don look like could be panning for gold. I believe this was a watercolor preset.

All in all this looks like a fun program, even if it is more expensive than phone camera applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment