Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Everyone else is playing with their Droids and iPhones.....

but I just got a Lensbaby Composer to play with since Verizon isn't yet carrying the iPhone.


A soldier, along with her daughter,  was feeding the geese out at the Marina. She had a nice jeep and allowed me to take it's picture.


She said her husband had pulled two tours in Iraq and got out. For some reason I assumed she was still serving.



There's probably something in focus on the above images. I'm liking the Lensbaby as post processing is held to a minimum, or at least mine is.


The old Honda's check engine light came on again for the second time in as many months, so I'm out car shopping again.  I thought the Toyota 4Runner was ugly at first, but it's starting to grow on me, and it would probably be a good cross-country sight-seeing vehicle. I wish I could decide between full-timing with a very large truck and a fifth wheel, or just going on very long camping trips. I do know that I want to see everything this country has to offer.


This song sparrow was in my backyard. A Peregrine Falcon landed on my deck the other day, but I didn't get it's picture, which was a very memorable moment.

4 comments:

  1. Kelvin, looks like you are off and running with the Composer! You will have lots of fun shooting with it! Nice Jeep shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Kelvin, the Composer is a lot of fun! Good luck on the car shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen. I thought you'd like the jeep.
    Ed, car shopping is turning my hair gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun with the Lensbaby! Good luck with car shopping, your hair was already getting gray! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete