Friday, December 17, 2010

More of the usual suspects

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only person on the block that's got a feeder out this year as I'm being covered up with hungry birds here lately. There are a couple of mourning doves that like to hang out on the bird bath. They must enjoy the company of the other birds because I never see them on the hanging feeder. I guess they aren't made to eat that way.

          The male cardinal decided to pose for a while

                 Here he's looking like what you might see at the mall

                   Yesterday's female Cardinal, just too pretty to leave out.

                        and again

              The bluejays don't normally land on this limb, and they don't stay still long

                 These Eastern Bluebirds aren't doing a very good job of posing this year

                   These guys bring back sunflowers from the feeder and hold them in their feet to eat










1 comment:

  1. Kelvin, these are just beautiful, wonderful captures! I wanna come hang out in your back yard next time it snows.

    ReplyDelete